Accountants have Auditors, so should SEOs
SEO audits are done for a variety of reasons, but the bottom line is that they make complete sense - even if you have been doing SEO for years. A fresh perspective and new insights will either make your in-house SEO program even more valuable, or confirm that your program is rock solid and not leaving opportunities on the table.
Common reasons a company is interested in an SEO Audit:
- To create an SEO roadmap
- To figure out your current state, and determine whether or not you need to hire an in-house SEO.
- To confirm that you are maximizing your opportunities.
- To confirm for everyone in the company that your SEO program is on the right track for optimum success.
Get Started, Contact Jessica for an SEO Audit.
Sample SEO Audit Engagements:
- Client: Just taking an interest in SEO and wants a clear list of what needs to change for SEO Success.
Solution: Conducted a thorough SEO site audit, identifying opportunities, risks and obstacles to propose a complete SEO strategy. These were then prioritized based on SEO opportunities. From this report, the client could discuss each with IT to develop a solid SEO roadmap that coincided with the existing development schedule to maximize IT resources.
- Client: Hired an in-house SEO 2 years ago and after success, is wondering what more they could be doing and what opportunities are being left on the table.
Solution: Conducted an audit of their SEO strategy by looking at what had been done already, what was in their future plans and then studying competitors and the search landscape to identify what more they could be doing.
- Client: Knowing they couldn't afford a Michael Jordan SEO, decided to get an SEO audit to provide direction and guidance from the expert-level SEO they wanted (but couldn't afford).
Solution: Conducted a complete SEO audit for their site to identify what needed to change in order to rank high in the search engines. The audit concluded with specific recommendations for "how" to pull it off by gaining support, priority and internal champions, taking into account internal politics and opposition. The recommendations were then executed by an in-house SEO specialist.
Contact In-house SEO Expert, Jessica Bowman to discuss your needs for an SEO Audit.