The top SEO marketing pros from Cisco, Adobe, Harry and David, and SurveyMonkey, gather together for the In-house SEO Exchange at SMX West.
We’ve handpicked this great selection of speakers who will share their insider tips and tactics within the intimate, “fire-side chat” atmosphere you’ve come to love.
- Jennifer Barnhill, Search Strategist at Cisco
- Dave Lloyd, Global SEO Strategy at Adobe
- Christi Olson, Digital Sr. Search Marketing Manager at Harry & David
- Eli Schwartz, Online Marketing Manager at SurveyMonkey
for the SMX West SEO In-House
Date: March 14th, the day after SMX West
Place: San Jose McEnery Convention Center - San Jose, California
Time: Be on time, we start at 8 am!
Leave your tweets, live blogs and cameras at the door, The In-house SEO Exchange is open to non-agency SEO’s ONLY! This private and confidential workshop is designed for in-house SEO marketers looking to exchange and share ideas so they can increase search engine market share, boost organic visibility, increase online transactions and save time/budget in the execution of SEO.
Haven’t been to the In-house SEO Exchange? Danny Sullivan, founding editor of Search Engine Land tells us why he loves the event. “Sometimes in-house people just want to talk with other in-house people, so they can learn from each other based on their similar experiences. The In-house Exchange has long been offering this type of trusted circle for them," said Sullivan.
Some of the topics we look forward to discussing are:
- How to fine tune your 2013 SEO roadmap
- Where to trouble-shoot enterprise-level technical challenges
- Which reporting tools and metrics are used by leading in-house SEO programs
- How other companies manage SEO across multiple departments
- The who, what and how much of vendors and tools
- Tactics other SEOs use to work smarter, not harder
Register now for the SMX West SEO In-House Exchange