Having the SEO rolodex is vital for today’s in-house SEOs, the shortlist of people you know you can rely on when *stuff* hits the fan. Have one? Need one?
You need to be where in-house SEOs from Wal-mart, Adobe and Autodesk will be:
In-house SEO Exchange at SMX West
March 10, 2014 (the day before SMX West)
San Jose, CA
Save 10% on the Exchange AND SMX West conference with discount code WS-IH10
The In-house SEO Exchange workshop is a full day, closed door workshop for in-housers ONLY. It’s your safe haven, an exclusive spot for in-housers to share experiences, ask questions, receive REAL answers, and learn from one-on-one roundtable discussions with leading SEOs from around the country.
We have 3 amazing speakers and room full of in-house SEOs at some of the biggest brands online, ready to answer your questions, and offer up their life experiences and knowledge to help you through your SEO woes - it’s an in-house SEO’s dream come true!
Would you like an opportunity to not only peek into the minds of the experts, poke around, AND network with others in a way that forms lasting relationships? Register Now.
Do you think you could get clarity and solutions by masterminding with these heavy hitters?
Meet our hand picked speakers:
Title: SEO Manager - Campaigns & Categories
- Leads Walmart.com team to optimize campaigns and categories across the site
- Formerly SEO Direcor at ZipRealty.com, and SEO Consultant for BlueWolfGroup.com
- MBA from Santa Clara University, BSBA from University of Denver, attended UC Berkeley
Title: Senior Global SEO manager, Digital Media
- Responsible for over ~48 million monthly visits from SEO to ADOBE
- Drives global SEO and integrated social media plus SEO, and PPC plus SEO strategies for Adobe Creative Cloud on adobe.com
- Formerly worked for MOVE inc. as an in-house SEO manager responsible for keeping Realtor.com the #1 most visited website in the real estate industry (as reported by Comscore)
- Leads the interactive marketing industry through innovation and education by embracing the latest integrated digital strategies and technologies, as well as by advancing the industry through speaking, blogging, teaching & driving game-changing results for his Fortune 100 clients
Robin Aguilar Francis
Title: Sr. Manager of Search & Web Content
- Originally joined Autodesk in 2011 as the Search Operations Manager managing a team of talented search strategists focused specifically on content
- Served 4 years at AOL, starting as an SEO writer and leaving as Principal SEO Analyst
- At AOL trained business groups on SEO best practices, and literally wrote their playbook on SEO Process
- Formerly a writer, editor and researcher for various online and offline publications
About the Workshop:
What: In-house SEO Exchange
When: March 10, 2014
Where: San Jose, CA
Bonus: Use code WS-IH10 to save 10%
Need more info? Everything you need is on the Search Marketing Expo site.
Look forward to seeing you there!