Executives think so differently than most SEOs. A leading challenge of an in-house SEO is communicating the right message, at the right time to get executives to see the value and move mountains to make things happen for SEO.
Because of this conundrum, we were especially excited to have an intimate discussion with a CEO on what really matters to executives in regards to SEO.
A big hat-tip goes to Paul Edmondson, CEO of HubPages for helping out the in-house SEO community through this juicy interview!
What Paul’s interview will teach you:
- What executives really want to hear - wonder no more!
- What executives feel makes a great SEO on
their team – need to win
over a specific exec? This will give you insight into what an executive
perceives as a good SEO (hint: it’s not just SEO skills)
- Advice from an executive for in-house SEOs – wondering how to start off your in-house SEO ‘gig?
- When you don’t have the right talent, how to go after (and get) the best of the best
- What executives need to do for SEO – finally, content geared for your troubled executive.
- And so much more!