The 2011 MarketingSherpa study on search marketing found that companies who routinely use SEO processes with guidelines convert 150% more leads than those who do not.
With this in mind, we are launching The SEO Launch Pad, 4-days of intensive SEO hands-on training, audit and keyword research… that you do during the program, on your computer, for your site. But it doesn’t end there…
The SEO Launch Pad = part training, part audit, and part consulting all rolled into one. It is designed to launch your SEO program and round out your skills with tools, processes and a systematic approach to doing SEO. Do not compare this to SEO trainings that you have seen in the past (in comparison, they are a total snore!).
The SEO Launch Pad was developed with in-house SEOs in mind. Its intensive training that uncovers the lessons to be learned from YOUR sites and YOUR data. We use real tools, real processes, and real SEO work for dramatic results that will leave you with a deeper knowledge of SEO, and specifically how it pertains to your site, so that you carry away a long list of action items.
We’re holding The Launch Pad in Austin Texas, October 24-27, 2011. It is limited to 12 in-house SEOs to keep it intimate and discreet. This gives everyone plenty of one-on-one time with in-house SEO expert Jessica Bowman who has a decade of experience training hundreds of in-house SEOs and creating systems and processes to build best-of-class in-house SEO programs.
What makes the SEO Launch Pad different?
- We use a concise and systematic rapid-learning methodology that packs a lot of punch over 4 intense days.
- Our exercises use YOUR site and YOUR data so that you are creating an actionable list of priorities at the same time as learning how to act on our findings. (Laptop required)
- Our classes are small and intimate. We limit the class sizes to no more than 12 people and have the same confidentiality policies as the In-house SEO Exchange – what is said in the room, stays in the room.
- You’ll leave with a library and toolkit of resources, and know how to apply them specifically for your site.
- You have pre-work, homework assignments, and follow-up calls. When we say it’s intense, we mean it.
- Our program doesn’t begin or end on the dates of the course. We start with a one-on-one intake discussion with you that allows us to understand where your challenges are and adapt examples from your site and data. There are also follow-up exercises and follow-up Q&A calls with the group.
- You get a private follow-up call with Jessica for you and the rest of your company’s team to answer the questions that came up as you presented your findings and recommendations.
Learn more about the SEO Launch Pad Training - it will launch your in-house SEO program on a course for higher rankings and greater success in SEO.