Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio is looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing Specialist. You can contact them directly through the link at the bottom of this post. Here are the full details:
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Department: Marketing and Public Relations
- Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Full time
- Day Shift
This position leads the strategic development of all search engine marketing campaigns including the search engine optimization of all corporate web sites, management of third-party vendors for PPC campaigns, and insuring that content authoring tools meet industry standards for search engine optimization. The Search Engine Specialist will coordinate with Information Services to insure technology is in place to best position and support the organizations search marketing strategies. This position will also be responsible for producing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as well as developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns and their respective ROI, in addition to conducting keyword analysis, competitive analysis and link-building analysis to determine search engine opportunities and threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in the above fields, including experience in the development and implementation of search engine marketing strategies for an organization. Experience in a health care setting is preferred.
- Strong background in working with diverse management and employee groups within a large organization is preferred. Proven experience in project/work group leadership.
- Also must possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation/problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to see, hear, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodation and care for oneself, with little or no difficulty. Performance of principal duties and responsibilities may require ability to travel.
To apply, contact details can be found on the Nationwide Children's Hospital website.