Why do you need to be at the 4th In-house SEM Exchange just around the corner? Well, June 10th will be your chance to share ideas, problem solve, and keep up to date on the latest strategies and challenges facing in-house SEOs. Here are ten great reasons to register today (if you haven’t already):
- 100% In-house: This means there are no agencies, consultants, or sales pitches.
- Big names speaking and attending: We can’t disclose the attendee list, but you won’t be disappointed – there are many top level in-house SEOs representing big brands (but not at the expense of diversity – there are plenty of smaller sites too).
- But we can disclose the speakers: The stellar line-up includes, in no particular order, Brent Payne (Tribune), John Cole (AT&T), Michael Nguyen (Shopzilla), and Dennis Goedegebuure (eBay).
- An interactive conference? That may sound like an oxymoron, but the exchange is just that – an opportunity to share problems and solutions in a safe environment.
- Networking and relationship building: Having a network of in-house SEOs to consult is invaluable to any in-houser. This is your opportunity to expand your network.
- Get up-to-date: This isn’t SEO 101. The conference covers advanced SEM and so will the exchange cover today’s SEO challenges.
- Common motives: Attendees are all in the same boat and because of the exclusively in-house environment people come with an “I’m going to share” mentality.
- A whole day! This isn’t a one hour session. This is all day, all in-house.
- Rekindle past relationships: You’ll be surprised who you’ll meet at our in-house exchange. It’s a great way to catch up with old friends (and make some new ones).
million dollar idea: A new perspective can be the
difference-maker. With a crowd like this, you're bound to walk away
with at least one gem - and it only takes one!
Space is limited so be sure to register as soon as possible if you want to attend. I hope we see you there!