I'm a bit late at posting about the SEMPO Board of Directors elections due to figuring out life post-Yahoo, but the elections are complete and I'm pleased that there are 3 publicly pro-in-house search marketers that made the SEMPO Board of Directors:
- Duane Forrester - Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
- Bill Hunt - CEO, Global Strategies International
- Jessica Bowman - In-House SEO Expert
Other SEMPO Board of Directors include:
- Chris Boggs - SEO Manager, eMergent Marketing / Brulant, Inc.
- Massimo Burgio - Global Search Expert, Global Search Interactive
- Bruce Clay - President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Dave Fall - VP Product Management - Search Technology, DoubleClick, Inc.
- Sara Holoubek - Free Agent Consultant
- Gord Hotchkiss - President, Enquiro Search Solutions, Inc.
- Ron Jones - President and CEO, Symetri Internet Marketing
- Kevin Lee - Executive Chairman, Didit
- Jeffrey Pruitt - Executive Vice President, iCrossing
- Dana Todd - Chief Marketing Officer, Newsforce
Thanks to all who voted!
One question for readers: What would make SEMPO a must-join organization for you?