There is now an in-person in-house SEO training program/seminar available. Red Door Interactive has pulled together interesting talent to train in-house SEO’s on topics such as:
- server configuration
- site architecture
- page construction
- external influences affecting natural search results
- obstacles that will hinder SEO rankings
- how to optimize technical and editorial
The goal is to empower you with the right knowledge so that you can leave the program and do a site audit to identify problems that need fixed.
Interesting things about the program:
- Learn from in-house SEO’s at: Schwab, Overstock, AOL and Intuit
- The program is designed to teach you to do an SEO diagnostic audit to identify areas for improvement – which is great for building on your existing SEO Plan.
- You get a diagnostic notebook that can be used for doing your own diagnostic audit efforts.
Upon completion of this seminar, you'll know how to:
- Identify and understand the obstacles to SEO rankings
- Optimize technical and editorial factors hindering site rankings and search marketing
- Gain knowledge-transfer on the how's and why's of successful SEO from industry pros
Thursday, October 25, 2007, 9 am to 3 pm
350 10th Avenue, Suite 1500
San Diego, California 92101
This is their first in-house seminar and I would like to attend, we’ll see how it fits in my schedule. If you make it, let me know your thoughts.