I met Robyn Rose last week at the Outrider Summit in St. Louis and she mentioned they are hiring an In-house SEO Manager. Passing along because it sounds like a good SEO job, I believe it's in Dallas.
Create, execute and manage Idearc Media SEO efforts to maximize the performance and profitability of all company owned web sites. Your primary responsibility will be to develop new search engine optimization techniques in order to increase natural traffic from search, while also increasing revenue.
- Manage overall SEO strategy to increase organic search engine traffic and for all Idearc Media web sites.
- Manage technology team members in order to ensure proper execution of SEO requirements.
- Serve as the SEO expert to the company by meeting regularly with team managers.
- Identify opportunities in the search landscape and capitalize by developing new strategies for current web sites, as well as new domains.
- Coordinate multiple teams to quickly execute new SEO strategies.
- Define and document white-hat SEO strategies to serve as a guide to all company departments.
- Develop new tools for use by external SEO and SEM professionals.
- Recommend optimizations for network-wide site architecture.
- Adhere to W3C standards when recommending and applying web code.
- Improve tracking and executive-level reporting for all SEO efforts.
- SEO recommendations should be very detailed and include code instructions when applicable.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years in hands-on SEO practice.
- Experience managing $1 million in SEO revenue per month.
- Experience in generating 10 million search impressions per month.
- Track record of 30% revenue growth from year to year.
- Advanced understanding of search engine ranking algorithms.
- Advanced knowledge of internal and external linking strategy
- Specific knowledge on how to achieve top placement in Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask.
- Experience creating an SEO site network of 100+ domains
- Experience in developing web pages with html and css.
- In-depth experience with Omniture Analytics.
- Experience in developing new websites from ground-up, from domain purchase to indexing in search.
- Strong communication skills to evangelize SEO projects and work with cross functional staffs to ensure implementation.
- Ability to lead within a fast paced dynamic environment.
Send resumes to:
Jeff Little at idearc dot com
- - - - - - -
Sign up for In-house SEO Email Alerts to get Jobs, News and Events relevant to in-house SEO.